What is the Page Optimizer tool
This is a computational tool which takes very complex processing of on page SEO factors and outputs simple instructions for you to better optimise your target SEO pages against your leading competitors. In short, it 100% takes the guesswork out of your on page SEO.
On page SEO is very complex and this tool is currently in beta.
In addition to exact matches, the on page tool evaluates your page for keyword variations.
The on page tool supports any language.
While in beta, please enjoy using our tool free of charge. We most welcome your feedback, feature requests and suggestions for improvements. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter your target info & competitors here
- Put your target exact match keyword in the field called “Keyword”*
- Put the url to the page you want to optimize in the field called “Target URL”
- Click to fetch your variations. It may take up to 60 seconds to fetch the variations
- You can exclude irrelevant variations such as articles or prepositions. You can Include missing variations. Do not change any variations until you have read the user guide and are fully confident you know what you are doing**
- Paste up to 10 competitor URLs*** in to the Competitor URL fields
- Be sure to include http or https. Do not leave any spaces before or after your urls. Make sure that you have copied and pasted an actual url. If you copy urls directly from Google search results, sometimes you will only get an abbreviated url. Make sure that none of your competitor urls are 404s.
- Add your email address and click send request. You should see a notice that the tool is running.
- Once complete, the page will reload and you will receive an email with your output file****
- If any of your urls were misformatted or a site you were trying to run the tool on is down, you will receive an email listing the problem urls. You will need to fix or remove the problem urls and re-run the tool.
For help on how to read the output report, best practices, and troubleshooting, please click here for the User Guide